Prayer for a Transfer certificate.
Saturday 4 August 2012 by Azhar hossain in Labels:

A application for a Transfer certificate.

To,
      The Headmaster
      Kishoreganj high school
      kishoreganj

      Sub : Prayer for a Transfer certificate.
Sir,
      I beg most respectfully to state that my father has been transferred form patuakhali to Mymenshing. Our family is going to be removed there in a few days. So it would not be possible for me to continue my studies in your institution

I therefore pray and hope that you kindly issue me a transfer certificate as early as possible.

My school dues are clear up to the current month and and there are no library books or any other school article with me .

Do you Like this story..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...