Prayer for seat in the collage hostel
Monday 13 August 2012 by Azhar hossain in Labels:

The 1st September 2012

The principle 
kishoregonj modal collage
kishoreganj
Subject : Prayer for seat in the collage hostel  
Sir,
I beg to state that I ma student of class 11 of your school. I come on foot form our village house. It is about two miles form the school. It tells upon my health and hampers my studies . So I am in needed a state in the school hostel immediately.

May I, there for prayer for pray and hope that you would be kind enough to to allot me a seat in the school hostel and oblige thereby .
I remain
sir
You most obediently
afzal hossain
Class-11 Roll-3

Do you Like this story..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...