How to Applying for a job !?
Tuesday 24 July 2012 by Munnablogger in Labels:

A application For a Job. Work in pairs and make a short list .

Dear Sir,
with duc respect and humblc submission, I beg most respectfuliy to state that as per abvertisemcnt in "The Bangladesh Observer" for a sales officer,I am hereby offering myself as a candidate for the same. My bio-data and necessary documents are attached herewith for your kind perusal and sympathetic consideration.

I shell be highly grateful if my application is sympathetically considered. I shall leave no stone untuned to prove my worth as a sales officer.

yours most faithfully
Tanvir Ahmed Tusher
Dated,Dhaka

Do you Like this story..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...